Ever wanted to get your teeth straightened but were afraid it might hurt or cost too much? Our Phoenix, Scottsdale and Gilbert dental office now offers Invisalign® – the exciting new way to straighten your teeth without braces.
How do they work?
Invisalign is a relatively new dental technology that straightens your teeth without the need for traditional braces. A series of custom made, BPA-free plastic aligners are created specifically for you, and won’t irritate your cheeks and gums as braces tend to do.
The aligners are barely noticeable to others, and can be removed when you eat and when you brush your teeth. Every couple weeks you will switch to a new set of aligners, progressing to the next step in your treatment based on the plan given to you by your doctor. Your progress will be monitored by checking in with your doctor, usually at 6 week intervals.
Length of treatment varies depending on how corrective the procedure will need to be. The typical time period for an adult is approximately one year. For teens it usually is about the same as that of braces, which can vary from 2 to 4 years. Once this time period is over you will be able to celebrate your confident new smile.
Affordable Invisalign Payment Plans:
A new smile is an investment, but at Hatchet Dental it is an investment that you can afford. We offer flat fees of $2,700 for Invisalign Express and $3,900 for Invisalign Full. There are no hidden fees and no surprises.
Hatcher Dental offers an “Easy Financing” plan that is in addition to the Care Credit program we have enacted for several years. This financing program includes:
-Low down payments
-Affordable monthly payments
Talk to your doctor today to see if you qualify, and start your step to a beautiful new smile!
WHAT IS INVISALIGN?
- Invisalign is the clear way to straighten teeth without braces, using aligners. Aligners are made of a clear, thin medical-grade plastic that is virtually invisible when worn.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Using advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to simulate tooth movement, the doctor uses a series of clear, custom-made aligners that gradually move your teeth.
- You wear each aligner for about two weeks, moving from one set to the next, until your new smile emerges.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF INVISALIGN?
- Nearly invisible —You can straighten your teeth without anyone having to know.
- Removable — You can still eat and drink what you want.
- Better oral hygiene — You can brush and floss normally to maintain healthy gums and teeth.
- Comfortable — There are no wires, metal or brackets to cause mouth abrasions.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
- Download your $2700 (Invisalign Express) or $ 3900 (Invisalign Full) Invisalign Coupon here
- Give us a call at to schedule your initial consultation with Dr. Badyal. Our first appointment is always complimentary, so you can find out more about Invisalign with no obligation.
WHO SHOULD CONSIDER USING INVISALIGN?
Anyone considering braces is potentially a candidate for Invisalign treatment. I find that most patients who undergo Invisalign treatment once had braces as a teenager, but
because of lack of retainer wear, have had relapse. Typically they are adults who want straight teeth once and for all, and they want it done in a cosmetic way. Patients free of periodontal disease with mild to moderate crowding or spacing are good candidates for Invisalign.
Invisalign now even has an “Invisalign Teen” program, one designed just for teens. A great advantage to Invisalign treatment over traditional braces is being able to brush and floss your teeth with ease. As a result, fewer cavities and gum problems result from Invisalign treatment than from traditional braces. That means an overall healthier smile! Give us a call to see if Invisalign is best for you.
Americans say teeth is the first facial feature noticed when meeting someone
of singles would rather kiss someone with a nice smile then someone with crooked teeth.
million patients treated with Invisalign clear aligners
ABOUT THE INVISALIGN PROCESS
WHAT ARE THE STEPS INVOLVED WITH INVISALIGN?
- Visit our Invisalign Coupon Page and download your Invisalign Coupon special.
- Schedule an appointment with Dr. Badyal at our Scottsdale Invisalign Office.
- Dr. Badyal writes a treatment plan, takes X-rays and an impression of your teeth.
- Using 3-D computer imaging technology, your treatment plan is converted into a series of precisely customized aligners.
- You wear each aligner for about two weeks, before moving to the next set in the series.
- You return for appointments typically once every six weeks. This is the way Dr. Badyal can besure that the treatment is progressing as planned.
Contact Dr Badyal
MORE INVISALIGN QUESTIONS
IS INVISALIGN APPROVED BY THE PROPER DENTAL AND GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES?
- Invisalign is proven to be a safe and effective way to straighten teeth. Invisalign aligners are considered a class II medical device by the FDA and were approved in 1998 for dental use. Only doctors who have completed the Invisalign certification course may submit cases to Invisalign for treatment. The Invisalign course is an approved course and applies to the biannual continuing education requirement Arizona doctors have.
WHAT ARE INVISALIGN ALIGNERS MADE OF?
- The aligners are made of a clear, thin, flexible plastic material. They are custom-made for each patient to fit the shape of his or her individual teeth. The aligners are made to cover the teeth only, and not the gingival tissue. They are similar in shape to a bleaching tray. The aligners do not contain bisphenol-A, otherwise known as BPA, a chemical found in plastics that has been linked to potential adverse health effects.
WHAT DO “ALIGNERS” LOOK LIKE?
- The aligners are very thin and clear. They are flexible. They are smooth on the outside and have slight ridges on the inside. The edges of the aligners are scalloped with the gingival tissue and stop on the tooth just shy of the tissue. Invisalign aligners are very cosmetic and really can be worn without most people knowing you are wearing “braces.”
HOW OFTEN WILL I HAVE TO WEAR MY ALIGNERS?
- The key to successful Invisalign treatment lies in patient cooperation. The trays must be worn for a minimum of 20 hours per day in order to get optimal results. That means patients should be sleeping in their aligners and wearing them throughout the day. Aligners should be removed prior to eating, brushing and flossing. They should also be removed while consuming sugary or acidic beverages. Each set of aligners is worn for two weeks then replaced with a new set of aligners.
IS THIS A NEW WAY TO STRAIGHTEN TEETH?
- For years, the only way to effectively straighten teeth was to wear traditional braces with brackets and wires. Metal is of course unsightly. Then ceramic (white) brackets came along, which were more cosmetic but still had unsightly wires. Wearing both of these types of braces meant having brackets bonded to your teeth, which can be uncomfortable and very difficult to clean. The company that makes Invisalign, Align Technology, Inc. was founded in 1997 and aligners were approved for use by the FDA in 1998. Over 1 million people have undergone Invisalign treatment since then and the number grows daily. Invisalign is considered in the dental community to be a proven method for successfully treating orthodontic patients.
INVISALIGN PHOENIX DENTIST
Hatcher Dental - PhoenixCall: (602) 633-9501
An Invisalign Preferred Provider is a dentist who has achieved a vast amount of experience and training in dealing with Invisalign. We are proud to say that one of our team of doctors, Dr Badyal, has been recognized as a Invisalign Preferred Provider for the year 2010, 2011 and 2012.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign refers to a string of clear plastic trays, also known as aligners, that helps to straighten teeth by applying pressure on them. Invisaligns, unlike metal braces, are invisible, making them a popular choice among many.
The process is very simple. On the initial meeting the doctor will obtain bite impression, along with photos and x-rays of your mouth from various angles. Then, the Invisalign will create a digital 3D analysis of your teeth for us to view. This model will be used as a foundation for designing the aligners.
The number of trays and the length of treatment time will vary with case. Each tray is required to be worn 24 hours a day. They can, however, be removed for meals and brushing.
Other than its invisibility power, Invisaligns hold numerous advantages over traditional braces like less sensitivity and pain, along with better oral hygiene because, unlike metal braces, these trays can be removed while brushing
Call today to set up a free consultation with Dr. Badyal today.
Remember, a beautiful smile is just a phone call away!