Invisalign is an orthodontic procedure that straightens the teeth without using metal, typically used in braces. The Invisalign braces are transparent and removable and are less evident as compared to the traditional braces. Invisalign is a series of custom-made, clear braces that cover your mouth and gently pull them into position over a period of time.
Who is Invisalign Treatment for?
This treatment offers an excellent solution for both teens and adults looking for options to improve their smile. Invisalign clear braces give you an alternative to enhance your smile without going through the traditional metal braces method, which is both painful and complicated. It is an effective and discreet method to acquire a perfectly aligned set of teeth.
What is Invisalign made from?
Invisalign clear aligners are made from BPA-free plastic, and they are far more comfortable than traditional metal braces. These customized clear aligners not only straighten your teeth but also give you a perfect smile.
What are the advantages of Invisalign Braces?
There are several benefits from wearing Invisalign braces as compared to the traditional metal braces.
- Clear aligners are aesthetically pleasing, as they are nearly invisible. It can be a preferred choice, especially if you do not want metal in your mouth.
- They are removable. As far as clear aligners are concerned, they can be removed at any time to eat and enjoy your meal.
- You can practice good oral hygiene and feel comfortable while changes are happening in your teeth's alignment.
- Invisalign braces are more comfortable to wear as compared to traditional metal braces. Traditional braces can scar your cheeks and make you feel raw. So, Invisalign braces can be preferred to painful metal braces.
- This procedure needs fewer visits to your orthodontist. Traditional braces require frequent dental visits as you need to get your wires to get tightened every six weeks.
- Teeth cleaning is more comfortable with Invisalign braces than traditional metal ones, as you can simply remove them and practice good oral hygiene.
How long does this treatment take?
The duration of this treatment will vary based on the age and specific needs of each person. The average treatment time is one year as every case is very different. The time needed for the entire treatment course can be estimated once your teeth are examined and digital images are captured.
What is the cost of these braces?
The cost of Invisalign braces varies from patient to patient based on many factors like the severity of your teeth's misalignment and how long it will take to move them to the correct position. The treatment cost can be calculated once the teeth are examined, the x-rays taken, and the 3D model is prepared.
What happens after Invisalign treatment is completed?
After the Invisalign procedure is completed, you should wear a retainer. A retainer will keep your teeth in alignment, or else your teeth can gradually move back to their former position. The retainer can be decided based on individual needs.
Dental Design Studio, located in Phoenix, AZ, has expert dentists who can provide the best treatment plan for all dental requirements. Call 602-641-3634 to schedule a consultation with the dentist to know more about dental treatments.